These Terms apply to your use of Exemplas Trade Services Limited’s (‘ETSL’) England’s Finest marketplace platform as a registered user. Use of the ETSL’s England’s Finest includes accessing, browsing or registering for use.
Services We Provide
ETSL’s England’s Finest is an online matchmaking platform that allows you to connect with International Buyers and English Sellers. Users will be able to build a profile for their company, search other users on the platform, request to connect with other users and send messages to users that they are connected with them.
Please read our Privacy Notice, which applies to any personal data collected from you when you use England’s Finest.
- Access to and use of the England’s Finest is provided by ETSL, subject to your acceptance of these Terms. By using the England’s Finest you are acknowledging that you have read and accepted these Terms.
- You will need to register in order to use the England’s Finest.
- When you register, you will be assigned a unique account ID.
- To protect your account, keep your user ID and password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your use of England’s Finest.
- You may delete your account in the Settings tab on your profile.
- We will hold any data provided according to our retention policy and appropriate government funding requirements.
- We may change these Terms from time to time. You will be informed when this happens. Your continued use of England’s Finest after changes or updates have been made will be taken to indicate that you have read and accepted those changes.
- The England’s Finest and all of the materials contained on or within it are protected by intellectual property rights. Materials and content include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) subsisting in the design of, or materials on or within England’s Finest is either owned by the proprietor, licensed to it or entitled to use it. All such rights are reserved.
- Except as provided below, you may not copy, modify, redistribute, republish or otherwise make use of the materials on or within England’s Finest, without ETSL’s written permission (including, but not limited to “caching” any material and “mirroring” any material).
- You may print or download materials for your own personal and non-commercial use provided that:
- no materials are modified in any way
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies; and
- you acknowledge ETSL as the source of the material.
- If you have our written permission to provide these materials to another person, you must ensure that they are made aware of these restrictions. You may be responsible to ETSL for that person’s non-compliance with these restrictions contained herein.
- We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Such links may be provided for your convenience. In addition, other websites outside of our control may link to England’s Finest.
- We are not responsible for the content of any external sites that we provide links to or which link to England’s Finest. You should exercise caution and check that you are happy with the terms and conditions applicable to any other website that you visit. No link is intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of another website.
- Please ensure that you regularly check for and protect against viruses when using the England’s Finest on any hardware device. We do not guarantee that the England’s Finest will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access England’s Finest. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse England’s Finest by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to England’s Finest, the server on which England’s Finest is stored or any server, computer or database connected to England’s Finest. You must not attack England’s Finest via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use England’s Finest will cease immediately.
- We do not guarantee that use of England’s Finest will be compatible with the hardware and software which you use, or that access to England’s Finest will be uninterrupted or error or virus free or that any defects on England’s Finest will be fixed by us (unless we are obliged by law to fix them, for example we would fix security defects within our control in line with our obligation under the Data Protection laws to keep personal data secure).
- We make no statement about the suitability of the content, information, products and services which are made available via England’s Finest. Accordingly, all warranties and terms and conditions implied by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We exclude all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss (including but not limited to pure economic loss, loss of business, loss of revenue or profits, business interruption, depletion of goodwill and like loss) incurred by you or any other person, whether that liability is in contract, tort or otherwise, and which arises out of or in connection with:
- We do not exclude or limit our liability (if any) to you for:
- section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- personal injury or death resulting from negligence;
- any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude liability; or
- The internet is not a secure means of communication and ETSL cannot guarantee the security of England’s Finest. Emails may be intercepted by other people or organisations. You should not send any communication to us through England’s Finest by email, postage or other hard copy delivery services, in particular which contains personal data (including the special category of personal data) and/or confidential information about you or any other person, unless you accept that any such communication is sent at your own risk and on the understanding that we are not liable for any loss that you might suffer as a result (except for losses which cannot be excluded or limited at law, as referred to directly above).
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of services to you, which will be set out in the separate Terms and Conditions made available to you.
- The Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- It is not intended that third parties shall have any rights in relation to the Terms under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any term of the Terms are found by any court or body or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unlawful, void or unenforceable, such term shall be deemed to be severed from the Terms and this shall not affect the remainder of the Terms which shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any queries please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By post: Head of Legal and Data Privacy (Group General Counsel), Marcia Kilmurry, 3rd Floor, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9NE, UK