- Primary Operating Sector
Drinks – Alcoholic
- Currently Exporting To
Bulgaria, Canada, Finland, Hong Kong, Italy, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain
- Countries of interest
Australia, China, New Zealand, United States
Founded in 1993, Oakham Ales is one of the most respected names in craft brewing with a worldwide reputation for its innovative approach and for the quality and consistency of its brews.
Over 300 major awards have been won by the brewery’s superb beers, notably with JHB being voted “Supreme Champion Beer of Great Britain” in 2001, Citra becoming “Champion Golden Beer of Great Britain” in 2014 and Green Devil IPA winning the title of “World Champion Cask Beer” at the prestigious International Brewing Awards in both 2013 and 2015.
Scores on “Rate Beer” and other widely consulted consumer led sites also rank with the very best.
An early pioneer of brewing USA hopped beers in the UK, Oakham’s signature brews are light gold in colour, hoppy, full of flavour and very refreshing - contemporary beers appealing to a wide spectrum of consumers worldwide.
Production Director John Bryan (a hugely respected personality in UK brewing circles) makes regular trips to the USA to personally select the hops used in our beers - ensuring that Oakham Ales stay at the very forefront of craft brewing.
- Our Products
Premium quality craft beers from a hugely respected brewery which celebrates 25 years of brewing this year
- Product Formats
Bottled and Canned Beers / Keg Beers (30L Key Keg)
- Oakham Ales Citra4.6% ABV Golden Craft Ale – single hopped with USA sourced Citra hops. Bursting with flavour and sensationally refreshing. The original UK Citra and a multi award winner.
- Oakham Ales Green Devil IPA6.0% ABV – A top-quality contemporary IPA brewed with 100% Citra hops. Big tropical fruit and citrus hop flavours and a crisp, refreshing finish. Twice a World Champion beer at the prestigious International Brewing Awards.
- Oakham Craftworks "Best Friend" Session IPA (4.2%)Brewed with USA sourced Simcoe and Cascade hops, Best Friend is a thirst quenching Session IPA with tropical fruit flavours and a light bitterness.
- Oakham Craftworks "Thrillseeker" New World Pale Ale (4.8%)Four hops from New Zealand and Australia (Nelson Sauvin/Vic. Secret/Enigma/Pacific Jade) combine to give a golden New World Pale Ale of robust bitterness with gooseberry and passionfruit flavours.
- Oakham Craftworks "Alpha Inception" West Coast IPA (6.0%)A quintessential West Coast IPA with five top hops from the USA (Columbus/Simcoe/Citra/Amarillo/Centennial). Pale amber in colour with a light malty base and powerful citrus hops.
- Oakham Ales Green Devil IPA Key Keg (6.0%)The keg version of our award winning contemporary IPA - available in 30L Key Kegs